Saturday 30 June 2012

Hedgie bed time story become real !.

     Its start when I have arrive at the production station as I have set the appoiment with my production crew that I would like to take over my sugar glider that i have book from them .

My mind keep asking how was my hedgie was and I do check on them . Well nothing much just my hedgie now was going to become a father and mother to a hoglets . Sweet .... :P uweakkkkkkkk !. 
 Em well nothing much to publish here as I just want to share few picture of my hedgie base on what i have promise to miss Ariesha's . "acececececececececececececece" :P


Hi .... im gonna be a father soon !.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!....
let me go you **** !.





Hi all . im cik Alia .
I was just 1 month 3 week .
How fluffy am I !. hihihi .
Ouh and i do have a long tail that differnt from others !.





Does my tail fluffy and can you determine how long it was ?.








There I told you .
Ehhhh ?. awwwww my papa hand quit sexy !. ("HARKKKK , puihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh")
hihihihihihihi .







Uyiqan wong & CDF production crew 
web signature and any question can just be post onCDF Complete Daily Food for Sugar Glider . nor CDF EXOTIC FOOD FOR SUGAR GLIDER groups .




2 comments:

  1. nak yg ekor panjang tuuuuu >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. not for sale or for charity to others !. :P
    lame tk contct i bella . kenape ?.

    ReplyDelete